You see, there has been an on-going prank war at Golden Corral for the past few months. Nothing major... salt in drinks, car chalk, fake phone calls. Amatuer things. Last weekend one of my managers decided it would be funny to spray my friend kyle and myself with a water hose. So we had no choice but to retaliate.


It was so cold the day we attempted to post-it note my manager's truck. My fingers were freezing and before long I couldn't feel my hands. It wouldn't have been so bad if the wind wasn't blowing. But boy oh boy was it blowing. A lot of the post-it notes were flying off. If you look closely you can see them all over the parking lot.

We had let another manager know that we were coming to pull a prank, so she was keeping Rick (the poor individual who owns that truck) occupied. Well... she stepped away from him for one second.

And so did he (He was coming out to get a piece of gum). I was so bummed we were caught. This was going to best prank I was ever going to pull off. But I was also freezing, so I got over it pretty fast.
And just because we didn't want to let any post-its go to waste.... we randomly placed some on the other side.

The only question that remains on my mind now is... what to do with the thousands of left over post-its?




No comments:
Post a Comment