Sunday, September 13, 2009
armageddon
I am officially a pansy. I think I cried three different times while watching Armageddon. Embarrassing? Yes. Thank goodness everyone else was sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you can't live your life worrying that the world is staring at you. when you let people's opinions make you feel self-conscious you give away your power... the key to feeling confident is to always listen to your inner self-the real you. and in the kingdom of god, the real you is "more precious than rubies."
3 comments:
I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Don't worry next time you watch it we can watch it together and I'll cry with you...okay?
I don't cry at movies, but I'm always crying like a baby (on the inside) during the part when the dad is dying and she's having a flashback of her life with him.
By the way, I nominated you for an award. It's posted on my blog. Go check it out :]
i freakin' LOVE this movie! love love love!
Post a Comment