With how my week has been going, I probably should have looked at a thousand pictures. Lately things around me have been off. I have been off. I stress out so easily and my emotions are like that of a 13 year old girl who just started her period for the first time. It is so ridiculous, and so not me. Why can't I control getting angry, upset, frustrated, and worn out? Do I need to stop working as much? Do I need to suck it up and just deal.
I have been thinking about this a lot lately. Everyone has stresses in life. Everyone has someone who annoys them to no end. It's how we choose to climb those mountains in life that determine our character and who we are going to be.
Someone very important to me once said that they like stress. They like it because it makes them stronger. I had never thought about stress or frustrations in life this way until I met this person. What an amazing point of view huh? It is one we all should have, but many of us don't. Sometimes I let the world beat me down, and I feel like I can't get up. How pathetic.
The truth is though, "I am strong like bull." I can jump any hurdle, climb and mountain, and shrug off any problem. We all can. So when the world beats us up, lets fight right back. I know I will.




No comments:
Post a Comment